FGRE Funding Opportunities
The Foundation for Goaltending Research and Education is funded by donations, fees from symposiums and workshops as well as memberships. A goaltending coaching symposium is held each year consisting of goalie coaches from across North America and Europe and workshops are conducted monthly for youth hockey goalies and parents.
Donations are accepted from individuals looking to support the mission of the foundation. The Foundation for Goaltending Research and Education is able to achieve a high standard of excellence because of the support of all those passionate about the position. The funding through donations to the Foundation for Goaltending Education and Research Center consists of individual members, symposium attendees, Institutions and youth hockey organizations and supporting members assisting coaches to attend the FGRE annual symposium.
Annual Individual Membership – $29
- Receive a FGRE pin.
- Access to Online, Streamed FGRE Workshops.
- Immediate Access to Research.
- Recognition on FGRE Website.
Annual Institutional (School) Membership– $275
- Admission to the FGRE Annual Goalie Coaches Symposium for your coaching staff.
- Access for all staff members to Online, Streamed FGRE Workshops.
- Immediate access to research.
- Recognition on Website.